Your Dealertrack NADA Sneak Peek
The excitement for NADA is building and we have so much to talk to you about! Between new partnerships, deeper integrations and enhanced solutions, there’s a lot of news you’ll want to hear.
More about that later, but first things first: where can you find us? We’re in the Central Hall of the Expo, Booth #2336C, not far from the NADA Pavilion in the center of the hall. See some Cox Automotive signs? You’re getting warmer. We’re just past Autotrader and across the aisle from vAuto and HomeNet Automotive.
Once you find the booth, check in, grab a cup of coffee or a bottle of water and let us tell you about the latest product enhancements and partnerships designed to provide your dealership with the tools for success, including:
- Dealertrack has partnered with National Credit Center (NCC) to give dealers access to an enhanced financing process through an all-new partnership with National Credit Center (NCC). NCC credit bureau service will integrate directly into Dealertrack’s online deal jacket, improving the finance process for dealers to make smarter and immediate credit decisions.
- Dealertrack’s new partnership with Darwin brings the latest in analytics and mobile technology to Dealertrack’s powerhouse platform. The result is fewer keystrokes and more deal data from Darwin’s final menu, telling the dealer which aftermarket products were accepted or declined by the customer and how those choices affect monthly payment, term of loan and cash down. All this information will flow seamlessly into Dealertrack’s one online deal jacket to ensure deal compliance.
- F&I Insights Reporting Powered by StoneEagle F&I: Dealertrack is partnering with StoneEagle F&I, a provider of innovative solutions for the automotive retail industry, to bring SEcureMetrics F&I to the Dealertrack platform. This partnership allows dealers to analyze the deal and see new ways to grow profits using insights that will be presented within the online deal jacket.
- Digital Contracting on Dealertrack uniFI® now enables complete and accurate funding package submissions (contracts and ancillary documents), so you can get funded as fast as the same day with our growing list of leading lenders.
- Dealertrack Compliance helps protect your profits and avoid overlooked compliance steps with integrated checkpoints throughout the deal. Register for the all-digital 2020 Dealertrack Compliance Guide to use as a mobile reference throughout the year.
Increased Back-Office Efficiency for Registration and Titling
- Key new enhancements to our out-of-state registration and titling solution RegUSA® will help simplify and speed deal completion in all 50 states.
- Partner with a growing network of lenders using Accelerated Title to shorten payoff and title release times for vehicles taken in on trade to as fast as 4-6 days.
- Dealertrack and Hireology have partnered together to provide integrated payroll and HR management technology to reduce administrative tasks and streamline the systems needed to hire, pay, and support your teams.
- New DMS Critical Analytics captures insights and streamlines dealership reporting capabilities to unlock operational opportunities.
- Managed Network Service powered by Proton provides your dealership with an outsourced IT provider to give you 24/7/365 support.
These highlighted partnerships and technology enhancements are just the tip of the iceberg. Sit for our full demos to be able to picture your dealership improving efficiency, increasing confidence with compliance, and boosting profitability. We look forward to seeing you this weekend!
Subscribe to our Blog
Sign up today to receive updates on the latest news.
Please enter a valid email address.