Digital Dealer Conference & Expo fuels the passion that drives the automotive industry’s most progressive, highest-grossing dealership groups in the country. Learn why 90 of the top 100 U.S. Dealership Groups attend this conference.
Upcoming shows, events, conventions and expos covering the world of automotive sales and service.
Join Jason Barrie, Associate Vice President, Market Performance Dealertrack F&I and VinSolutions, during the 4:20 pm session on Wednesday September 13 for "Is F&I Dead? Not Even Close. It's Thriving and Here's How You Can Win."
Join Auto Remarketing and Dealertrack on Thursday, August 10 at 2 p.m. EDT for a free hour-long webinar titled “Millennials: Sell Them on the Experience!”
- Who: Hosted by Jason Barrie, Associate Vice President, Market Performance Dealertrack F&I and VinSolutions.
- When: Thursday August 10 at 2 p.m..
- How: Register here
The CBT Automotive Conference & Expo is a comprehensive and information-packed event focused on retail automotive. Hosted by CBT News, the conference addresses every aspect of the industry including Leadership & Management, Digital Marketing, Social Media, Technology, Sales Strategy, F&I, BDC, Fixed-Ops, Customer Experience and much more. General sessions feature speakers from outside our industry who bring fresh ideas to help you approach your challenges in a new way and position your organization for success in a time of seismic change.
- Where: Hyatt Regency Atlanta
- When: March 7 - 9, 2017
- Registration and Event Details: http://cbtconferenceandexpo.com/
Come celebrate NADA's 100th anniversary at the 2017 NADA Convention & Expo in New Orleans. The convention will feature the NADA100 Carnival at Mardi Gras World on Jan. 26, 2017. Experience traditional New Orleans cuisine from some of the most famous restaurants in the city, along with top-notch entertainment, including Foreigner, Cowboy Mouth and New Orleans Jazz favorites.
- Where: New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
- When: January 27 - 29
- Scedule Details: https://convention.nada.org/Schedule/
- Registration and Event Details: https://convention.nada.org/AttendNADA/
According to NADA, the NADA 100 Carnival is an exclusive, opening event for NADA and American Truck Dealers members, international affiliates and guests. It will feature cuisine from New Orleans’ top restaurants and entertainment from local jazz musicians and Cowboy Mouth and headlining band Foreigner.
- Where: Mardi Gras World
- When: January 26, 7 - 10 pm
- Registration and Event Details: https://convention.nada.org/NADA100Carnival/
Connect and share insights with over 35,000 automotive professionals and analysts representing over 2,000 companies from around the world. This unique networking and professional development opportunity brings together the key individuals responsible for the leading-edge products, technologies and services on display at NAIAS.
- Where: Cobo Center, Detroit MI
- When: January 11 – 12
- Registration and Event Details: http://naias.com/about/industry-preview/
From its humble beginnings, the J.D. Power Automotive Marketing Roundtable has grown to become the industry's leading marketing event with more than 1,400 participants representing every facet of the automotive marketing profession. It's where people come to learn the latest trends and ideas in automotive marketing and make valuable business connections. Click here for more.
Electronic signatures are no longer a revolutionary concept, but universal adoption will require the resolution of several outstanding issues. Join Andy Mayers, Vice President, Product Strategy at Dealertrack, and a panel of thought leaders to get the expert’s perspective on the evolution of the technology -- and how to address the needs of every party in the documentation chain.
- Topic: eSignatures Today and in the Future
- When: Wednesday, August 31: 9:05 am – 9:55 am
- More information: Visit the conference website
About Andy Mayers
In his current role at Dealertrack, Andy leads the Sales and Finance product management team, responsible for delivering innovative solutions for dealers and lenders. During his 13+ year tenure at Dealertrack, Andy has product managed eContracting, developed Dealertrack’s overall integration strategy, and run many teams within the Dealertrack technology and product management organization. Andy has over 20 years of experience in providing software to dealers and financial institutions.
Few topics have spurred as much debate as the push to put more information about F&I products and pricing online. Join Brett Pomerantz, the Director of Product for Digital Retailing at Cox Automotive, as he joins a diverse panel that will cover the theoretical and practical applications of digital F&I -- and the effect these changes will have on the productivity and profitability of dealership finance offices.
- Topic: Presenting F&I Products Online
- When: Tuesday, August 30: 3:00 pm – 3:50 pm
- More information: Visit the conference website
About Brett Pomerantz
In his current role at Cox Automotive, Brett leads the Digital Retailing product management and analytics teams. A former dealership internet and sales manager, Brett is focused on creating a better experience for online shoppers and dealership managers during the shopping and buying process that leads to the retail transaction. Through innovative shopper and dealer platforms, Cox Automotive is shaping the way car buyers communicate about the vehicle purchase. The process begins by allowing the consumer to engage with the deal structure online, while giving the dealership the control of their retail profit, pricing and F&I product education.
Digital Dealer 21: Deliver a Digital Car Buying Experience – How to Cater to Modern Shoppers in Today’s Digital Automotive Retail Environment
Join Mike Burgiss as he discusses how to deliver a digital car buying experience that caters to modern shoppers.
Today’s car shoppers aren’t just researching online; they’re turning to digital for faster, easier purchase decisions. They demand a low-pressure, transparent automotive buying process. Your ability to transform the traditional sale process into a digital, customer centric, interactive experience will determine if you will win consumers in today’s digital automotive retail environment.
Primary Learning Objectives:
- Learn how to allow consumers to feel in control of the buying process and engage on your website by providing the ability to start deals. Turn it into a 2-way transparent dialogue by making deals through an online communication platform, and stay in control of your retail business.
- Learn how to deliver the seamless online buying experience shoppers expect by connecting the digital and in-store environments, and saving them time in the showroom.
- Learn how to differentiate your dealership with a personalized digital shopping experience that builds trust and deepens engagement.
During this workshop studies and statistics that divulge consumers’ expectations of the online to in-store shopping process will be revealed. Attendees will learn how to implement digital deal-making strategies that build consumer trust, deepen shoppers’ engagement and accelerate purchase decisions, while still retaining control of their retail business. They will take away clear examples of how a complete digital to showroom approach to retailing can lead to closing more deals, saving time for shoppers and providing a satisfying personalized experience that keep customers returning.
Date: Aug 2 - 3, 2016
Hotel: The Sheraton Atlanta
ocation: Atlanta, GA
This conference will keep you well-informed of industry trends and allow you to develop professional contacts with both remarketing and automotive finance professionals. Led by a stellar roster of renowned speakers, this two-day conference offers detailed insight into key industry topics.
The 2016 Automotive Annual Conference in Atlanta is the intersection of automotive sectors, and leads the competition by providing unparalleled knowledge and resources on the new trends impacting the automotive industry. The 2016 Conference will expand your knowledge and insight with the latest industry best practices. These plenary sessions share strategies for success to challenge your thinking and drive breakthrough innovations.
Used car professionals attend every year to:
- Face-to-face interactions that drive new ideas and build connections
- Gain critical training for BHPH, compliance, and retail operations
- Receive updates on federal, regulatory, and compliance issues
- Learn about the most current technologies, products, and services offered by our top-notch exhibitor partners to accelerate your dealership
- Recognize the industry's best and brightest leaders
- Share best practices
The NAF Association celebrates its 20th year of providing the only conference dedicated to the needs of the non-prime auto financing industry. With the theme “Reimagining Non-Prime Auto Financing” the conference program provides insight into the future through building on what is known today. Timely topics including industry metrics, AB market, alternative data, technology, political insights, collections, employment issues and vehicle valuation will be explored in the program. The Non-Prime Auto Financing Conference is where the industry meets.
Click here for more...
Brought to you by the publishers of Auto Dealer Today and F&I and Showroom, the 2016 Dealer Summit 2016 will include topics such as:
• Converting leads to appointments and sales
• Building, launching and managing a powerful Special Finance operation
• New sales strategies from the industry’s leading experts
• Compliance, transparency and F&I production
• Building wealth through dealer-controlled finance
• Marketing, closing and financing Hispanic car buyers
• Digitizing the F&I experience
• And much more!
Click here for more, and be sure to stop by the Dealertrack booth and say hello.
Discover powerful strategies that help you stay in control of your business, while providing a fantastic customer experience that builds trust, differentiates your dealership, and closes more deals. Don’t miss Mike Burgiss discuss these insights into Digital Retailing at his 2016 NADA Conference Workshops. Mike will cover how successful dealers are embracing the rapidly changing automotive retail market by answering consumer demands to win in today’s competitive market.
Workshop: Maintain Control of Your Retail Online
Speaker: Mike Burgiss
Dates and Times
Saturday April 2 -- 8:30am - 9:45am -- Room N114
Sunday April 3 -- 10:45am - 12pm -- Room N228
The NADA Convention & Expo is the world's largest international gathering place for franchised new-vehicle dealers. The convention offers dealers a rare chance to meet face-to-face with executives of major auto manufacturers and features hundreds of exhibitors showcasing the latest equipment, services and technologies and dozens of workshops with the industry's best trainers.
This is the second year for this annual half-day forum where industry leaders address timely issues facing automotive dealers. Not only does the Automotive News Retail Forum offer a thought-provoking view of what's happening in automotive retailing, it also sets the stage for many of the crucial topics covered during NADA.
Ushering in the latest automotive trends, the 2016 New York International Auto Show will showcase an incredible collection of cutting-edge design and extraordinary innovation. More than four floors of displays from the world’s automakers will feature the newest vehicles and latest futuristic concept cars. Nearly 1,000 cars and trucks will be on display at North America’s first and largest-attended auto show dating back to 1900.
On Wednesday, March 23rd at 2pm EST, Dealertrack will host a Free Compliance webinar: Ten Ways to Leave Audits, Fines & Lawsuits Behind. The session will be presented by Dealertrack Associate Counsel and F&I Compliance Expert Randy Henrick, who will cover key topics and discuss actionable insights on:
- FTC’s advertising requirements, UDAPs laws, Adverse Action Notices, Risk Based pricing notices, and safeguards practices for customer information
- Privacy notices and proper use of customer data, red flags rule, identity theft protection and how to protect against credit discrimination claims
- Permissible purposes to access credit reports, state advertising, spot deliveries, doc fees and mandatory disclosures
Click here to register for this webinar, and please forward this link to anyone that you know may benefit from this webcast!
Approaching its seventh year, CBA LIVE is the must-attend event for the retail banking industry. More than 1,300 Senior level bankers and those doing business with the banking industry gather from across the country to experience this premier event. CBA LIVE offers top-notch programming tailored toward professionals motivated to learn new trends and share ideas with the most influential decision makers in the business.
At CBA LIVE, You'll Experience...
- 90 hours of info-packed programming
- Dynamic speakers from retail banking and beyond
- 11 concurrent and diverse forums
- Unprecedented networking with senior level retail bankers
- A one stop shop of the best in retail banking solution providers
Join us for our free online training, hosted by Randy Henrick – the industry’s leading expert in Dealer Compliance. Randy will review last year’s relevant actions and regulatory news, and will look forward to coming trends and actions in 2016.
CES is the world’s gathering place for all who thrive on the business of consumer technologies. It has served as the proving ground for innovators and breakthrough technologies for almost 50 years—the global stage where next-generation innovations are introduced to the marketplace.
Listen to some of the top industry leaders discuss what the key factors were that drove a robust 2015 sales year, and their predictions for 2016. Don’t miss this opportunity to join AIADA for this special, 30-minute session.