Let’s face it: Paper menus just don’t work well in an interactive and tablet-friendly world.
As a result, selling F&I products is changing, from a strained and disliked customer experience into one of the most effective applications of automotive retail technology. In this case, using technology helps to create a positive and consultative experience, so that customers can learn about valuable products and services in an environment conducive to sales and engagement. Dealertrack’s Menu Selling technology leverages a tablet-driven experience with surveys and a strong Aftermarket Network to deliver an optimal experience for buyers – and increases in PVR for the dealership.
Dealertrack’s eMenu for iPad has been redesigned with a new user interface designed to improve the presentation of F&I products, as well as streamline navigation throughout the workflow. Updates include:
- Improved navigation buyers and F&I salespeople
- Enhanced visual design of product tour pages
- Simplified editing and updating of product packages
- Increased and easier access to product detail pages
- Simplified and secure 4-digit pin password for faster access
- Streamlined summary screen for easier drag and drop functionality